When people think of Whistler, British Columbia, they think of skiing, but they should also think tennis!
The Whistler Racquet Club is the hub of the tennis community in the famous ski resort that hosted Olympic skiing at the 2010 Olympic Games. The club offers a wide variety of camps and ongoing programs for all ages and abilities.
They are open year-round and welcome tennis players of all ages and abilities from around the world.
The facility offers the following:
• 3 indoor tennis courts
• 1 centre court & 3 outdoor courts
• Open Year-round to Members & Visitors
• Onsite Proshop & racquet stringing
• Wildwood Restaurant & Bar with patio
Other offerings of the club include
• Adult Camps (Ranked in the Top 15 Tennis Camps in North America!)
• Junior Summer Camps (Recreational and Competitive)
• Daily schedule of Drop-in Clinics & Round-Robin Mixers
• Tennis BC Tournaments & Whistler Racquet Club Classics
• Private & group lessons for all abilities
For more info please visit www.whistlertennis.com or contact them at 604.932.1991 or firstname.lastname@example.org